Bruce and Martin are the principals in Statewide Custom Homes, a custom home builder located in Toms River, which is proud to be New Jersey’s only award-winning Model Home and Design Center. Dedicating their professional careers to filling the public’s need for housing, Bruce cites his family’s involvement in the building industry dates back 7 decades and includes 3 generations who have delivered over 2000 Homes. Martin, with an eye for detail and engineering stability has overseen the creation of many hundreds of fine homes throughout the New York metropolitan area. The following are just a few of their most recent achievements, awards and accolades:
• 2004-2006 Chairman’s Award from Crest Homes, which is a Berkshire Hathaway Company. This Award recognized us for both sales volume and outstanding customer service.
• 2001-2006 For 6 consecutive years Largest Sales volume in the Mid-Atlantic Region awarded by Crest Homes.
• 2001-2009: 10 consecutive years #1 Builder for Manorwood Homes, in the State of New Jersey.
• 2011-2018 Builder of the Year for Pennkraft Homes
• 2014 Builder of the Year Award for Nationwide Homes Mid-Atlantic Region
• 7 Time Recipient and Winner of 2018 Asbury Park Press Readers’ Choice Award
• 2019 Builder of the Year for Champion Home Builders in the state of New Jersey
• NJ State Senate recognized Statewide Modular Homes as the Best Modular Homes in the State of New Jersey
While providing excellence in site built custom construction, their depth of experience in site built and factory constructed modular homes provides them the ability to meet the needs of every home buyer, from those taking their first step on the entry level up thru the most discriminating built-to-order custom luxury home buyer. In addition to the residential market, they provide units for multifamily/apartment construction and other commercial applications such as dormitories and hotels.
Statewide’s market position, having the ability to produce homes on site as well as off-site in a modular manner propelled them to deliver 100’s homes to the impacted areas affected by Superstorm Sandy. Statewide was vetted and selected to provide homes for the extremely successful initiative by the Affordable Housing Alliance’s “BAY SHORE BUNGALOW” Program. Statewide and its strategic manufacturer partners were also vetted and selected to provide 50% of all homes for the New York City “BUILD IT BACK” program.
Martin, Bruce and their entire team stand ready to help you select, fit-out and complete the custom home of your dreams, your Premium Shore Home.